Graphic Design Internship
Ticket Snipers is a cutting-edge legal team that enables clients large and small to compete with bigger budgets by outsmarting, outmaneuvering, and outhustling the competition. Ticket Snipers helps clients aim higher with integrated legal strategies centered on effectiveness, practicality, and creativity. Based in San Diego and serving clients world wide, Ticket Snipers works with clients from around the entire state of California.
Graphic Design interns work on REAL projects for REAL companies for tangible additions to their portfolio.
To apply, please send samples of previous work, resume, and letter describing why you are interested in working with Ticket Snipers.
- Prepare advertising material
- Prepare promotional material
- Assist with additional graphic needs as required
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Must be a very details oriented person
- Must have a computer with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Must be team-oriented
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
College credit is available if requested and students that complete a semester (18 week) program.
*To apply, please email a link to your LinkedIn profile and resume to hr@TicketSnipers.com.*
Apply by submitting your resume including a cover letter to JorianG@TicketSnipers.com