Ticket Snipers is searching for a Marketing Director that will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategy and marketing programs to drive market visibility and revenue growth. This individual is instrumental in the strategy, planning, execution, and evaluation of traditional, Internet, and electronic marketing programs geared towards gaining new clients and up-selling our existing client base.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience building marketing programs starting with the development of communication plans for the product strategy, through lead generation for specific product initiatives. This professional will be resourceful, high energy, positive, creative, and driven to obtain measurable results.
Candidates must be willing to work from our corporate headquarters located in San Diego, CA. For more information about Ticket Snipers, please visit our website at www.ticketsnipers.com
• Be an accomplished marketing director with 5+ years of marketing experience managing a variety of marketing functions/disciplines.
• Have a desire and track record of being hands-on in terms of program execution.
• Have experience in the enterprise software industry.
• Be technically savvy with the track record of communicating the value proposition for technology solutions.
• Have the ability to work well with marketing vendors in order to achieve desired results.
• Possess strong operational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, decision-making, organizational, and time management skills.
• Have experience working with, and managing, CRM, marketing automation and web content management solutions.
• Salary DOE
• Employee stock option program
• Full healthcare benefits
• 15 Days PTO with 9 Paid Holidays
• Relocation benefits (if necessary)
If you’re interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to our director of human resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by submitting your resume including a cover letter to JorianG@TicketSnipers.com