- When the violation is dismissed there will be no fines, no points and no traffic school needed.
- You have nothing to lose, in the unlikely event the violation is not dismissed you will be right back at square one. You will NOT lose your ability to attend traffic school or a new trial by contesting your violation.
- Even though we have one of the highest success rates in the industry, we cannot beat every single violation we contest. Nobody can guarantee a successful verdict, ultimately a judge will make that decision. Our refund policy gives you confidence, rest assure you are in the best hands in the business.
- Every case does include a $99 non-refundable document drafting fee.
- In the unlikely event you are found guilty, promptly send us a copy of the “Notice of Decision” (TR-215) within 30 days of the court’s certification of mailing date and Ticket Snipers will issue you an IMMEDIATE REFUND OF YOUR SERVICE FEE, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
- Our proven success methods work throughout the entire state of California (any city/statewide).
- If you case is not dismissed we will issue a refund if notified within 30 days of the decision.
- You will not automatically lose the opportunity to attend traffic school by contesting the violation (many people think they will lose the opportunity to attend traffic school if the violation is not dismissed, this is simply not true and a very common myth).
“In the unlikely event your case is not dismissed it is simple to receive an immediate refund of your service fee!”
“When you Need to Win, Go with the Best”
A majority of our cases are completely dismissed for the few that are not eliminated we offer a “Service Fee Refund.” In the unlikely event we are not successful in your defense Ticket Snipers will gladly issue you an immediate refund of your service fee upon receipt of the notice of decision. Overall, we appreciate the opportunity to dismiss your violation. If you were found guilty of the violation please send us a copy of the Notice of Decision (TR-215) within 30 days to email@example.com and we will issue an immediate refund request, no questions asked!
In the unlikely event your ticket is not dismissed you will have the following options (back to square one):
OPTION ONE: (TRAFFIC SCHOOL)
Let the guilty verdict stand and be finished with the violation. If you are eligible for traffic school you may take the class at this time (online or in-person), don’t forget to pay the court and finish the class within 60 days. For more information on specific traffic school options please visit our California Traffic School main page.
OPTION TWO: Brand-New Trial, Brand-New Judge (TRIAL DE NOVO)
Throw out the judge and throw out the incorrect verdict scheduling a brand new in-person trial with a new judge. This is called a Trial de Novo, you must file for this new “in person” trial within 20 days of receiving your verdict (TR-215 Notice of Decision). You are more than welcome to use any of the elements that we have provided in your written defense.
Visit our “Get Started” page or give us a call at (800) 985-8978 to start the dismissal process.